Admission and Registration Officer
- Graduate or Masters from a well recognized University
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with competence in both oral and written English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Highly developed and effective interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective and harmonious relationships with staff, faculty, students, alumni, representatives of other institutions etc.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Correspond with prospective students, applicants, University alumni and others seeking information on admission
- Interpret and apply university policies, procedures, rules, and regulations
- Respond to daily admission inquiries by email, phone, and in person
- Visit different districts for admission test related activities
Job Location: BRAC University, Mohakhali campus
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through www.bracu.ac.bd/about/get-involved on or before 25 August 2017. Any attempt to unethically influence the selection process will disqualify the candidate’s application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.