Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Merit Based Scholarship: Up to 100% tuition fee waiver may be provided to those who obtained GPA of 5.0 (without 4 subjects) in SSC and HSC from Science, Arts and Commerce groups or have 7 'A's in 'O' Levels (in one sitting) and 3 'A's in 'A' Levels and up to 50 % waiver for 6 ‘A’s in O level/IGCSE (in two sittings) and 2 ‘A’s and 1 ‘B’ (28 points) in ‘A’ Level.
- Performance Based Scholarship: Up to 100% tuition fee waiver based on the academic result in each semester at BRACU.
- BRAC Scholarship: 100% tuition fee waiver with living allowance for meritorious students from financially disadvantaged backgrounds (orphan or family income not more than Tk. 20,000/- per month) who obtained GPA of 4.0 (without 4th subject) from Science, Arts, and Commerce in SSC & HSC Examination.
- Up to 100 % tuition fee waiver for students who come from needy family.
- Up to 100% for physically challenged students on a case to case basis, to be determined by the Scholarship Committee.
- Up to 50% tuition fee waiver is applicable for spouse/son/daughter/father/mother studying in BRAC University. Waiver applicable for only one person.
** All categories of scholarship will depend on the performance of the students and availability of fund.
ONLINE Form is available at the following link :