BRAC University is the highest ranked private university in Bangladesh according to QS Asian University Rankings. The IT System Office is searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Assistant Manager, Software Development.
- Our ideal candidate is expected to be an experienced professional with Excellent working knowledge of different programming languages
- The person hired is required to perform tasks well before deadlines and be very detail-oriented.
- At least B.Sc. degree in Computer Science and Engineering or a related subject
- At least 5 years of experience in Software Development
- Excellent working knowledge of Java
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture/ Web Services – SOAP / REST API
- Knowledge of Web Technologies like Spring, Hibernate, MVC, HTML, CSS, Java script, jQuery, and skilled in Markup Languages like XML and JSON
- Strong knowledge in design pattern
- Experience with Web Frameworks like Struts / Spring / Hibernet
- Should have strong problem-solving skills, communication skills and aptitude to learn quickly
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Good understanding of OO Programming and Design Patterns
- Excellent skills in coding, debugging, testing, prototyping
- Database: MS SQL Server, MongoDB, My SQL, PostGre SQL
- Knowledge in maven or gradle;
- Knowledge of working in Grails platform, Groovy on Grails language will be added advantage
- Knowledge of hardware and network architecture of servers will be treated as added advantage
Salary & Benefits:
Salary and benefits are as per BRACU rules. However, higher initial terms may be admissible for deserving candidates having long experience and higher qualification.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through www.bracu.ac.bd/about/get-involved on or before 10 March 2018. Any attempt to influence the selection process unethically will disqualify the candidate’s application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.