Aiming to work with the business students to expand the knowledge of Practical Marketing
To make the club the most valuable resource for students interested in Marketing through collaboration of our members, officers, career services and other entities with the outside world.
Membership rules & policies:
It is the goal of the club to provide a stress-free and enjoyable environment for all members. Members and guests are required to behave in a well-mannered, non-aggressive and courteous way to other members. Failure to behave in this manner can result in membership suspension or termination.
All members should dress formal while the club’s events. Shoes and shirts are required at all times in the club’s events. Each members of the club must abide by the rules and regulations of the club.
Cancellation of membership:
We reserve the right to terminate the membership of any member of whom we have reason to believe is abusive or uses inappropriate language in any content posted on the BRAC University Marketing Association (BUMA) to each other or to use important details or any material on BRAC University Marketing Association (BUMA) to other clubs.
Current EB List:
President: Mushfiqa Zahin Chowdhury ( 2nd last semester, BRAC Business School, BRAC University)
1. Shahrukh Anjum ( 2nd Last Semester, BRAC Business School, BRAC University)
2. Faiyaz Bin Rahman (2nd Last Semester, BRAC Business School, BRAC University)
Treasurer: Afrida Zaman (2nd Last Semester, BRAC Business School, BRAC University)
1. Director of Logistics: Sayed Takbir Anwar ( 7th Semester, BRAC Business School)
2. Director of Finance: Anika Mustafa ( 2nd Last Semester, BRAC Business School)
3. Director of Communication: Arman Kabir (2nd Last Semester, BRAC Business School)
4. Director of Creative: Katha Dasgupta (2nd Last Semester, BRAC Business School)
Activity lists along with social impact:
1. Seminar on Relationship Marketing, July 2012
2. BRAC University Business Case Competition, 2012
3. Seminar on 21st Century Colonisation: How Asia is Taking Over the West, 2012
4. Japan Bangladesh Cultural Exchange Program at NewVision Limited's office at Mohakhali DOHS.
5. Seminar on Japanese Marketing Strategy
6. Marketing Marvels and going on.
7. Corporate Maven’15
8. Marketing Carnival’ 16 (Upcoming)
9. Projonmer Agami
- Corporate Maven’ 15 : BRAC University Marketing Association (BUMA) took this courageous attempt to fortify student's business acumen and sharpen their analytical skill. BUMA conceive this concept, title name and the whole regime.
- Google Startup Grind: BRAC University Marketing Association (BUMA) worked with then as club partner in BRAC University.
- Marvels: to create a bridge between current students of BRACU and Alumni of BRACU.
- Projonmer Agami: By working with projonmer agami as a club partner. BRAC University Marketing Association (BUMA) represented itself along with BRAC University in front of Bangladesh.