The mission of BRAC University Pharma Society to create an atmosphere of joy and festivity along the side of learning pharmacy through a diverse series of co-curricular projects with a goal to create proficient, creative and dynamic healthcare leaders.
BRAC University Pharma Society thrives to bring about the following in veracity-
- Organize a gathering of students of pharmacy across nationwide national and private universities.
- Become a member of the internationally recognized forums of pharmacy students around the globe.
- Create floors for pharmacy students to attend international seminars, workshops dedicated to pharmacy students.
- Celebrate national and internationally recognized health/disease awareness days.
- Publish an annual magazine.
- Lead BRAC University Pharma Society towards becoming a brand in healthcare awareness and activist campaigns among national student forums.
- Shine, nurture and develop the talents veiled in the students of pharmacy of BRAC University.
- Work alongside BRAC and other organizations in intersecting prospects of the club.
- Participate in voluntary works that would leave a footprint on social impact.
- Undertake community based assignments and arrange to publish them as reports.
- Assist Department of Pharmacy of BRAC University in regular functions.
- Conduct seminars, workshops, events, awareness campaigns beneficial to the education in pharmacy.
Membership Rules and Policies:
- Any student of department of pharmacy of BRAC University is entitled to a membership of BRAC University Pharma Society.
- An individual has to submit an application, CV and participate at the interview as per the recruitment notice.
- A member of the club must follow the rules and regulation of BRAC University.
- Failure to do so, he/she may have to face obliteration from the club.
Activities since January 2016:
- Winter Clothes Distribution: “WINTER DIMPLE” (Jan 30)
- Awareness Campaigns-
- World Thyroid Day (Jan 18)
- World Rheumatoid Day (Feb 02)
- World Cancer Day (Feb 04)
- World Kidney Day (March 11)
- World Oral Health Care Day (March 20)
- World Tuberculosis Day (March 24)
- World Health Day (April 7, Outdoor Awareness Campaign)
- World Malaria Day (April 25)
- Exploring Leadership (Feb 09)
- Pharmacovigilance (Feb 28)
- “Need for youth engagement in climate change issues”
- Celebration of International Mother Language Day: একুশ মােন মাথা নত না করা (Feb 25)
- Fresher’s Orientation Program: Disco Capsule (March 30)
- Celebration of Pahela Baishakh 1423: পহেলা ৈবশাখ েমেহেদী উতসব (April 13)
- Workshop on Poster making and banner designing (April 20)
- Acknowledgement of World Earth Day by cleaning the shores of Buriganga River. (April 22)