Q. How much does it cost to study at BRACU?
For tuition fees related information, please visit the following links:
Q. How do I calculate my registration fees?
Total fees with breakdown appears in the last part on your printed registration form. If you see any anomalies or face any difficulties in calculating fees, please contact the Accounts Office immediately.
Q. Where do I pay my fees?
You may pay the fees in one of the following three places in cash or by Pay Order / Demand Draft drawn in favor of BRAC University (Cheques / Credit cards are not accepted):
- Permanent Booth of BRAC Bank Ltd. at BRAC University premises on every working days (Banking Hours 10.00 am to 04.00 pm ) 66, Mohakhali, Building No. 02, Ground floor.
- BRAC Bank Ltd. Collection A/C (Account No. 1501200132106002) – at any branch of Bangladesh.
- Prime Bank Ltd., Mohakhali Branch located on the first floor of Civil Engineers Bhabon (CB); 69, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212.
- IFIC Bank Ltd., Mohakhali Branch; Siddique Tower (Ground floor); 49, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212.
- South East Bank Ltd., Mohakhali branch (Besides Siddique Tower)
- One Bank Ltd. at any branch of Bangladesh (receives only Admission test fee)
- bKash (receives only Admission test fee)
- Bank Payment Slip is available in each bank branch.
Q. What are the activities after paying the semester fees?
- Submit the registration from along with the deposit slip (Accounts copy) to BRACU Accounts Department (Level 6, Siddique Tower, 49 Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212) ASAP after paying the fees to the bank. Accounts clearance will be given to carry out both your classes and exams.
- Bring the accounts copy of the designated bank payment slip. A scanned copy is also acceptable.
- If you cannot submit the documents to the Accounts Department before 7 working days of the exam, your name and id will not be available in the exam seating plan.
- In case of Add/Drop courses, please submit the latest registration form to the Accounts Department by showing the payment slip (Student copy).
- In case of section change, you do not need to submit the latest registration form to the Accounts Department.
Q. What are the activities in case of late payment?
- Must pay an additional Tk. 100/- per day after the last date of payment submission declared by the academic calendar in each semester.
- All payment including installment must be cleared before Midterm. Otherwise, sitting for an exam will be difficult and the result will be withheld.