Number of Position: 1
- Develop web assets including banners and display ads to drive client performance across Facebook, Twitter and other ad platforms
- Assist with development of marketing collateral including infographics, case studies, emails, white papers, and other design elements
- Help execute day-to-day design requests such as edits/resizes and iconography
- Working under supervision of communications coordinator
- Work closely with peers across Media Analytics to develop ideas and products that will help advance the branding objectives
- Identify design errors and make the necessary adjustments and fixes prior to productions
- Assist with developing design templates and color standards to ensure all designs are within branding guidelines
- Bachelor degree or higher from a reputed University
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in graphic design
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Video editing skills are preferred
- Problem solver with strong attention to detail communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple graphic design projects and requests simultaneously
- Ability to work with a high-velocity startup environment
Job Nature: Full-time
Job Location: BRAC University, Dhaka
Salary & Benefits
Salary and benefits are as per BRACU rules. However, higher initial terms may be admissible for deserving candidates having long experience and higher qualification.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through www.bracu.ac.bd/about/get-involved on or before 25 November 2017. Any attempt to influence the selection process unethically will disqualify the candidate’s application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.