BRAC University is the highest ranked private university in Bangladesh according to QS Asian University Rankings. We are searching the suitable candidate for the position of Manager, Information Services.
Number of Position: 1
- Accurately communicate University related information to students, parents, faculty, staff, visitors and other relevant stakeholder’s
- Communicate with the internal academic departments and administrative units
- Manage the information service team and ensure that up-to date information is provided
- Improve Customer (Stakeholder) Service procedure, policies and standards
- Master’s level degree in Marketing, English, Anthropology or other relevant fields
- At least 5 years’ experience in Information desk or customer service management
- Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet and desktop applications
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills in both Bangla and English
- Ability to deal with difficult customers and work under stressful situation
- Ability to participate effectively and cooperatively in the wider affairs of the University
BRAC University, Dhaka
Salary & Benefits:
Salary and benefits are as per BRACU rules. However, higher initial pay may be admissible for the deserving candidate having long experience and higher qualification.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through www.bracu.ac.bd/about/get-involved on or before 10 March 2018. Any attempt to influence the selection process unethically will disqualify the candidate’s application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
66 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh