You are instructed to follow the conditions/issues stated below:
1. Pre-advising Schedule for Summer 2018: 30-31 March, 2018
2. Pre-advising will be considered as final advising unless any change is going to make during final advising.
3. Provisional students (CGPA below 2.5) for consecutive two semesters must need an approval to continue from head of the department.
4. Students having grade “F” on any course(s) must retake that course(s) in the following semester.
5. Students must maintain pre-requisite course(s).
6. Students having a CGPA 3.5 and above are eligible for fourth course.
7. It is being observed that students who are taking concentration courses very early are not performing well in these courses. Therefore students are advised to take concentration courses after completing minimum of 30 credit hours (or 10 courses).
The authority shall enforce the above mentioned conditions/issues strictly.
MBA Program Office