BRAC University is the highest ranked private university in Bangladesh according to QS Asian University Rankings. We are searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Officer, Support Services.
- Supervising support staff and delegating responsibilities to ensure smooth support services around the University
- Mentor the support service staff for optimal performance and behavior and continually evaluate them and provide feedback for improvement
- Reporting (floor-wise) general repairing problems of electrical appliances, plumbing and furniture to the Maintenance Officer
- Oversee the floor-wise assets are recorded and maintained in good condition, take assistant of Asset Management section as and when needed
- Prepare different reports and documents pertaining to office work
- Master’s degree in business or other related fields
- 3 years’ experience in managing support service staff; candidates working in Staff Supervisory role in RMG are encouraged to apply
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
- Ability to tactfully manage support staff
- Good communication skills, written and oral (in both English and Bangla) is essential
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Ability to work in stress and willingness to stay beyond office hours when needed
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through www.bracu.ac.bd/about/get-involved on or before 10 March 2018. Any attempt to influence the selection process unethically will disqualify the candidate’s application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
66 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh