Online Resource Developer, Online Learning Unit
Number of Position: 1
- Works closely with the in-charge of the unit to assist curricular innovation, specifically regarding technology integration
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of educational technology theories, trends and ongoing research
- Prepares and edits lesson plans and materials in the development of online courses both for the Bangladeshi and foreign students
- Provide resource information in terms of latest techniques that is related to the use of technology and that enable students to use technology as a learning tool
- Assist in coordinating with the national and international partners to undertake joint online programs
- Provide training to faculty members and staff in computer competencies and in the use of technology to meet curriculum goals
- Documentation of the progress of the ongoing projects
- Masters in English, Journalism or related field from a reputed University
- A well-developed knowledge of education, technology and pedagogy
- Teaching experience, especially at the tertiary or secondary level is preferable
- Knowledge on object oriented programming, wordpress and PHP is preferable
- Ability to post data on web page when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to collaborate with relevant stakeholders to keep all resources up-to-date
Job Nature: Full-time
Salary & Benefits
Salary and benefits are as per BRACU rules. However, higher initial terms may be admissible for deserving candidates having long experience and higher qualification.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through www.bracu.ac.bd/about/get-involved on or before 25 November 2017. Any attempt to influence the selection process unethically will disqualify the candidate’s application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.