BRAC University is the highest ranked private university in Bangladesh according to QS Asian University Rankings. We are searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Senior Coordination Officer.
- Closely support the Director in promoting and coordinating the activities of the office
- Coordination of associated working groups and task forces
- Ensure the effective organization of various events such as meetings, briefings, media events and programs. This includes the timely preparation of agendas and the provision of logistical assistance as required
- Foster and sustain the development of relations with students and assist the director to identify priority areas and opportunities for expanding activities
- Support in development and implementation of office work plans
- Ensure good coordination with all stakeholders especially with students
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with staff across the organization at all levels
- Master’s degree in n social sciences, political science, international relations, economics, media studies, development studies, or a related field
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience including minimum 3 years in the secretarial position
- Well-developed oral and written ability
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and cover new roles/requirements at short notice
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Experience in social services and student dealings also will be considered as an added value
- Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
BRAC University, Dhaka
Salary & Benefits:
Salary and benefits are as per BRACU rules. However, higher initial terms may be admissible for deserving candidates having long experience and higher qualification.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through www.bracu.ac.bd/about/get-involved on or before 13 March 2018. Any attempt to influence the selection process unethically will disqualify the candidate’s application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.