BRAC University is the highest ranked private university in Bangladesh according to QS Asian University Rankings. We are searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Senior Program Officer.
- Provide strategic, technical, and programmatic oversight for the development and implementation of programs
- Develop evaluation tools to ensure program effectiveness improvement methods; analyze results and recommend appropriate action
- Interact and maintain liaison with students, faculty, staff and outside/community agencies in facilitating program objectives
- Actively work in program development, work plan development, presentation and tracking, reporting, monitoring and evaluation, program development, materials development, and knowledge management
- Work in close coordination with the Director to ensure quality implementation of programs
- Operate with a high level of independent action in developing work plans, liaising with internal and external offices regarding the implementation of programs, and monitoring and evaluation of overall office activities
- Ensure timely, accurate and appropriate reporting of program activities and results to the authority
- Help research potential collaboration and leverage opportunities in multiple universities
- Assist with specific planning-related tasks such as research and drafting of background material
- Master's degree social sciences, political science, English, media studies, development studies, or a related field
- At least 8 years of professional experience including minimum 3 years in office management
- Well-developed oral and written ability
- Advanced proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and cover new roles/requirements at short notice
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
BRAC University, Dhaka
Salary & Benefits:
Salary and benefits are as per BRACU rules. However, higher initial terms may be admissible for deserving candidates having long experience and higher qualification.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through www.bracu.ac.bd/about/get-involved on or before 13 March 2018. Any attempt to influence the selection process unethically will disqualify the candidate’s application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.