BRAC University has revised students’ transport schedule to arrive bus at BracU campus on time as well as smooth services for the students.
The revised schedule will be effective from Sunday, June 19, 2022.
Service Availability : From Sunday to Thursday (except government holidays and semester break)
Fare : BDT 70 (Taka Seventy) for each passenger for each trip. For round trip (Coming and Going), BDT 140 (Taka One Hundred and Forty) per route
- Fare needs to be paid in cash
- Passengers are requested to be present at the designated bus stops AT LEAST five minutes before the scheduled boarding time. The bus will leave each stop on time.
- Seats will be available on “First come, First serve” basis.
- Pickup and drop off only for designated stoppages
- The bus is for transporting students only. The passengers should display individual ID cards prior to boarding.
- Passengers are to stay at a safe place while waiting for the bus and form a queue prior to boarding the bus.
- Passengers should refrain from creating any kind of disturbance inside the bus that may distract the driver’s attention. If they must listen to music, personal headphones should be used.
- All passengers must remain in their seats while the bus is in motion.
- Smoking inside the bus is strictly prohibited.
- Carrying dangerous objects inside the bus is strictly prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed inside the bus.
- Throwing anything both inside and out of the bus at any time is strictly prohibited.
- C. cameras are installed inside the buses as a safety measure.
- If the service becomes unavailable due to unavoidable circumstances, passengers are requested to make travel arrangements to and from the university on their own.
- Pick up drop off tickets are available in the bus with the respective attendant.
- All buses are under GPS coverage
- BRAC University authority has right to change any route, stoppage, schedule and fare at any point of time.
- For any query please contact # Mr. Md. Lutfor Rahman 01711-859787, Mr. Md Nurul Islam Bulbul 01717-094036
- Office of the Registrar