The Relationship Management Office (RMO) of BracU is at the center of aspects of management and student relations, student-conduct, consultations, disciplinary action and conflict/dispute resolution. The goal of RMO is to establish and heighten mutual trust and acceptance within the campus community.
The team always strives to maintain a campus climate that is conducive to the educational mission of the University. RMO closely interacts with University management, administration, OSA and BRAC Head Office and is responsible for the tailored communication and presentation of BracU for certain audiences. Its responsibilities include the brand positioning of BracU in the national and international ranking of universities.
The core responsibilities of RMO are:
- Managing the central information desk
- Managing the BracU Scholarship/Financial Aid Programmes
- Arranging engagement of Scholarship awardees in productive jobs of BRACU
- Arranging the Freshman Orientation programmes every semester
- Managing BracU female students’ accommodation
- Providing support services to international students
- Students, who are reported to have engaged in behavior that violates University Student Conduct Procedures, are addressed through the student conduct process and encouraged to refrain from engaging in such behavior again by means of a combination of educational, administrative and student conduct interventions.
- The RMO manages and works closely with student volunteers. Volunteer Services provide a variety of programmes, especially the Convocation programme of BracU.
To contact the Relationship Management Office, please call 09617445006 (ext 5006), 9844051-54 Ext 4003 or 4004 or email info[at]bracu.ac[dot]bd or visit us at Level 1 of University Building # 1 at our Mohakhali Campus.