BRAC University (BRACU) follows a liberal arts approach to education which nurtures fresh ideas and gives new impetus to the field of tertiary education. It ensures a high quality of education and aims to meet the demands of contemporary times. BRACU is accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and approved by the Ministry of Education, Government of Bangladesh which has established itself as one of the leading private universities in Bangladesh. The university is playing an integral role in the development of skilled graduates for a knowledge-based economy. We are searching for a competent candidate to add value to this role.
- Collaborating with management, departments and users to identify end-user requirements and specifications
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements
- Testing and deploying programs and applications
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- BSc degree in CSE, CS, or related educational background with excellent academic credentials
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the relevant field
- First and foremost, developing software & Cross-Platform Mobile Applications for various departments according to needs
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full SDLC, including coding standards, code reviews, SCM, build processes, testing and operation
- Excellent working knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of Web Technologies and frameworks like Grails, Spring, Hibernate
- Skills in MVC, HTML, CSS, Java script, jQuery, and Markup Languages like XML and JSON
- Excellent working knowledge of Low-Code/No-Code Development Platforms
- Specialized in Flutter iOS & Android Mobile Development with a background in Kotlin and Swift
- Excellent working knowledge of NoSQL, MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience working in Agile environment, ability to work independently, as well as in a team
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through www.bracu.ac.bd/about/career-at-bracu by 26 June 2022. Any attempt to unethically influence the selection process will disqualify the candidate’s application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BRAC University is an equal opportunity employer and maintains “zero tolerance” regarding sexual harassment.