In its quest for excellence in business education and greater societal impacts, BRAC Business School (BBS) of BRAC University (BRACU) invites applications for full-time (permanent or on a contractual basis for 1 - 2 years) faculty positions in selected disciplines of Business Administration at the ranks of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor. The successful candidate is required to have a terminal degree from a reputed university in a field related to the area of teaching and evidence of potential/actual (commensurate with the rank) scholarship/professional engagement and activities related to that area. In addition, candidates with a master’s degree (and preferably professional certification) related to the field of teaching and significant industry experience/scholarship will be considered at an appropriate rank (Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Professorial), on a contractual basis.
BBS seeks applicants having one of the following specializations at the highest degree level:
- Management Information Systems
- International Business (with PhD only)
- Data Analytics in Business
- Marketing (with PhD only)
- Management: with focus in HRM and Strategy (with PhD only)
- Finance (with PhD only)
All selected candidates will contribute in teaching, research and services. Preference will be given to applicants with:
- Excellent academic credentials: highest degree (minimum a master’s degree for Lecturer and Senior Lecturer and a PhD for Assistant Professor and above) from highly reputed/accredited foreign universities with outstanding performance and international academic experience
- Portfolio of high-quality and impactful scholarly work
- Relevant industry experience in leading local/foreign organizations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with different stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills and professionalism
- Impeccable ethical standards
Candidates with experience in Assurance of Learning (AoL) and accreditation (AACSB/EFMD) will be given special consideration. Specific rank will be assigned based on qualifications and experience.
Application Procedure: Eligible candidates meeting the above qualifications are requested to apply online through https://www.bracu.ac.bd/about/career-at-bracu by 17 February 2024.
Selected candidates are expected to resume their appointment from summer trimester of 2024 (starting on May 19, 2024).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any attempt to unethically influence the selection process will disqualify the candidate’s application.
BRAC University is an equal opportunity employer and maintains “zero tolerance” regarding sexual harassment.