BRAC University (BRACU) follows a liberal arts approach to education which nurtures fresh ideas and gives new impetus to the field of tertiary education. It ensures a high quality of education and aims to meet the demands of contemporary times. BRACU is accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and approved by the Ministry of Education, Government of Bangladesh which has established itself as one of the leading private universities in Bangladesh. The university is playing an integral role in the development of skilled graduates for a knowledge-based economy. We are searching for a competent candidate to add value to this role.
- Able to apply university policies and procedures
- Able to maintain confidentiality in every aspect of all issues related to cases/inquiry and any other responsibilities related to the Proctor’s Office
- To respond to inquiries addressed to the Proctor's Office
- To administer the outcome of the inquiry process
- To help identify and support process and procedural improvements and to prepare correspondence and reports/final reports/assessments (quarterly/periodic/annual)
- To be able to assess the facts and evidence of the complainants' allegations which may include cheating, plagiarism, copying, or other forms of academic misconduct and intimidation, threat, forgery, criminal misrepresentation, and/or any other non-academic disciplinary misconducts in different platforms (cyber and physical)
- To support the Proctor and Deputy Proctor with any other tasks as required
- Bachelor in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Social Science, Criminology, Law, Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE), Anthropology, English would be an advantage with an excellent academic background from a reputed university. Master’s degree is preferred
- Ability to understand and apply policies and procedures with sound judgement, proportionality, fairness and discretion
- Similar work experience in the related filed will be given preference
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bengali, both oral and written
- Solid knowledge of office procedures, strong organizational skills with problem solving attitude. Methodical approach to work and high level of attention to detail
- Proven experience of working in a team and ability to work with people at all levels both inside and outside of the University
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and good at using of Internet
- Flexible approach to work and positive response to changing requirements
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through www.bracu.ac.bd/about/career-at-bracu by 20 February 2024. Any attempt to unethically influence the selection process will disqualify the candidate’s application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BRAC University is an equal opportunity employer and maintains “zero tolerance” regarding sexual harassment.