This is to inform you that following are to be observed for paying the tuition and other admissible fees for Summer-2019:
- Students who have completed their pre-registration and do not need to go for further advising can start paying their fees with immediate effect and get their “REGISTRATION” completed.
- Each student must get a print out of the payment slip from BRACU student account (USIS) and make the payment to following banks:
- BRAC Bank (any branch)
- Dhaka Bank (any branch)
- Southeast Bank (any branch)
- One Bank (any branch)
- Students failing to pay the full tuition and other fees by May 16, 2019, will not be considered as “Registered” Students.
- Unregistered students will not be able to attend classes.
- Partial payment is not allowed.
- The last date of payment is May 16, 2019.
- Students who are in probation must meet their Academic Advisor in order to complete their registration.
- Students may meet their Academic Advisor for courses add/drop/swap etc. from May 5 to May 9, 2019.
- The Last Day to Add / Swap / Section Change Courses is May 16, 2019
- Last Day to Withdraw With W Grade is May 28, 2019
- Students nominated for Residential Semester (RS) in Summer 2019 will be registered for courses by the Office of the Registrar.
Lt Col Md. Foyzul Islam (Retd)