Ayesha Abed Library
The Library's mission is to provide comprehensive resources and services in support of the research, teaching, and learning needs of the University community.
Develop a world-class Knowledge Resource Centre and provide innovative new services and collections to the teaching, learning and research communities, using latest technological developments of 21st century.
Services and Resources
- Library Catalogue - Search online catalogue to locate books, journals, repository items etc. owned by BRAC University library
- E-journal and Databases- The library subscribes to a number of databases which provide 24/7 access to thousands of full text journal and magazine in many subject areas including general and multidisciplinary databases.
- Borrowing Privileges: http://library.bracu.ac.bd/library-borrowing-system
- MyAthens Account: https://login.openathens.net/auth/bracu.ac.bd
On Campus access
Most e-resources provide on-campus access through IP recognition within the BRACU domain.
Off Campus access
Most of the resources we list are available off-campus to current staff and students of the University through MyAthens account
- Mobile Interface for BRAC University Library to search library collections including online journal and databases, view and renew books etc
November 2nd, 2011
January 18th, 2007
August 21st, 2006
August 15th, 2006