Ayesha Abed Library
The Library's mission is to provide comprehensive resources and services in support of the research, teaching, and learning needs of the University community.
Develop a world-class Knowledge Resource Centre and provide innovative new services and collections to the teaching, learning and research communities, using latest technological developments of 21st century.
Services and Resources
- Library Catalogue - Search online catalogue to locate books, journals, repository items etc. owned by BRAC University library
- Institutional Repository for theses, dissertation and BRACU publications
- E-journal and Databases- The library subscribes to a number of databases which provide 24/7 access to thousands of full text journal and magazine in many subject areas including general and multidisciplinary databases.
On Campus access
Most e-resources provide on-campus access through IP recognition within the BRACU domain.
Off Campus access
Most of the resources we list are available off-campus to current staff and students of the University through MyAthens account
- Mobile Interface for BRAC University Library to search library collections including online journal and databases, view and renew books etc
- Borrowing Privileges for BRAC University faculty, students and staff
November 2nd, 2011
January 18th, 2007
August 21st, 2006
August 15th, 2006