BRAC University allows students from other institutions to transfer their credits. Transfer of credits from an educational institution with a system similar to BRAC University may be considered only after admission. In order to estimate which courses can be transfer to BRAC University, Students need to follow these guidelines:
- Original transcripts and prospectus of the university /program showing academic system, grading system and course descriptions (course outlines, if available) etc. should be submitted with the credit transfer form, available at registrar’s office and at our webpage, to the concerned department.
- Courses that are similar in content with BRACU or that have equivalence with BRACU may be considered for transfer. However courses that are not directly equivalent or similar to BRACU courses may be transferred as elective courses based on approval of the credit transfer committee.
- The credit transfer from other universities will not exceed 50% of the credits required for degree completion at BRAC University.
- Attendance at the Residential Semester at Savar is compulsory for all undergraduate students of BRACU including transfer students.
- Students who have transferred credits from other universities will not be eligible for Chancellor or Vice Chancellor’s Gold Medal of BRACU.
- The details of courses transferred from other universities will not be mentioned in the Transcript of BRAC University, only the number of credits will be mentioned.