Goals and Objectives
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering strives to inspire excellence in the creation, application and dissemination of knowledge in computer science and engineering through comprehensive educational programs; research in collaboration with industry, NGOs, and government; diffusion through scholarly publications, and service to the national and international community.
- To educate students in the fundamental principles of computer science and the cutting-edge skills needed to solve the complex problems of society.
- To contribute to the development and progress of computer science, and software and information technology, to provide innovative, creative solutions for societal needs.
- To disseminate research through publications, public service and professional activities to impact society in a transformative way.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Computer Science and Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering
- Master in Computer Applications
- Developed the nation’s first nanosatellite which led Bangladesh into space-age.
- Student teams became champions in the “Sustainable Tourism” and “Violence against Women” categories of the 2016 National Hackathon.
- Won best paper award in the 19th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology, ICCIT 2016.