To become a globally-recognized center of excellence in developing business leaders and knowledge dedicated to championing human values.
The mission of BBS is two-fold:
- To offer bachelor-level, cutting-edge business education for grooming competent and ethical future leaders who cater to the interests of all stakeholders, and
- To advance knowledge - in the local and global contexts - promoting sustainable development, equity and universal well-being.
- Transparent and shared-governance
- Ethical conduct
- Student-centric, exciting and rewarding education
- Teamwork and collaboration among all stakeholders
- Innovation and continuous improvements
- Life-long learning and professional development
- Creation and dissemination of impactful knowledge
- Diversity, global perspectives and multiculturalism
- Championship of human values
BBS is currently working on a 5-year comprehensive strategic plan. In order to achieve the stated vision and mission, the following consistent and instrumental medium-to-long term goals have been set:
- Provide bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program by delivering a contemporary curriculum with liberal-arts orientation and multi-disciplinary focus across all functional areas of business, economics, ethics, sustainability, corporate governance and cross-cultural dimensions.
- Develop graduates with superior critical thinking, data analytics, problem-solving and innovative decision-making abilities to meet the dynamic and changing demands of the local and global business industries and other organizations as leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Attain internationalization through providing opportunities to students for two-way exchange and dual-degree programs with foreign universities, and facilitating exchange and cooperation for faculty and staff members with the counterparts of those universities.
- Achieve validation of high-quality of learning and teaching and global recognition through meeting and maintaining the standards of top accreditation agencies of business education.
- Establish and maintain close collaborations with alumni, local and multinational businesses, professional associations, government and development entities and the community-at-large.
- Attract and retain an adequate pool of academically and professionally qualified faculty members with diverse nationalities and academic, professional and cultural backgrounds; and facilitate their continuous professional development including scholarly activities.
- Facilitate, promote and disseminate academic, practice-based and pedagogical scholarly activities contributing towards excellence in higher education and sustainable and equitable global development.
- Deliver exciting and rewarding educational experience to students utilizing student-centric and competent faculty and staff members and state-of-the art pedagogy and resources.
- Impact the local and global community through ensuring dedicated support and contributing towards the success of all stakeholders of BBS in promoting sustainable development, equity and universal well-being.
- Transit BBS to an autonomous, resourceful and self-sustained center of excellence in higher education and sustainable and equitable global development.