The BRAC Business School (BBS) offers an undergraduate program: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and two graduate programs: Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA). Each program offers a unique set of specializations in a wide variety of business disciplines: Accounting, Finance, E-Business, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Information System, Management, Marketing, Operations and Supply Chain Management and others.
To become a globally-recognized center of excellence in developing business leaders and knowledge dedicated to championing human values.
The mission of BBS is two-fold:
• To offer cutting-edge business education for grooming competent and ethical future leaders who cater to the interests of all stakeholders, and
• To advance knowledge - in the local and global contexts - promoting sustainable development, equity and universal well-being.
• Transparent and shared-governance
• Ethical conduct
• Student-centric, exciting and rewarding education
• Teamwork and collaboration among all stakeholders
• Innovation and continuous improvements
• Life-long learning and professional development
• Creation and dissemination of impactful knowledge
• Diversity, global perspectives and multiculturalism
• Championship of human values
BBS is currently working on a 5-year comprehensive strategic plan. In order to achieve the stated vision and missions, the following complementary and instrumental medium-to-long term goals are set and in-progress:
• Deliver undergraduate and graduate business programs (BBA, MBA, EMBA and others) with contemporary curricula and multi-disciplinary focus across all functional areas of business, economics, ethics, sustainability, corporate governance and cross-cultural dimensions.
• Develop graduates with superior critical thinking, data analysis, problem-solving and innovative decision-making abilities to meet the dynamic and changing demands of the local and global business industries and other organizations as leaders and entrepreneurs.
• Attain internationalization through providing opportunities to students for two-way exchange and dual-degree programs with foreign universities, and facilitating exchange and cooperation for faculty and staff members with the counterparts of those universities.
• Achieve validation of high-quality learning and teaching, scholarly contributions, and services to the world-of-practice and the society-at-large; and global recognition through meeting and maintaining the standards of top accreditation agencies of business education.
• Establish and maintain close collaborations with alumni, local and multinational businesses, professional associations, government and development entities and the community-at-large.
• Attract and retain an adequate pool of academically and professionally qualified faculty members with diverse nationalities and academic, professional and cultural backgrounds; and facilitate their continuous professional development including scholarly activities.
• Facilitate, promote and disseminate academic, practice-based and pedagogical scholarly activities contributing towards excellence in higher education and sustainable and equitable global development.
• Deliver exciting and rewarding educational experience to students utilizing student-centric and competent faculty and staff members and state-of-the art pedagogy and resources.
• Impact the local and global community through ensuring dedicated support and contributing towards the success of all stakeholders of BBS in promoting sustainable development, equity and universal well-being.
• Transit BBS to an autonomous, resourceful and self-sustained center of excellence in higher education and sustainable and equitable global development.