Office of Academic Advising (OAA) of Brac University links the students to all the facilities and resources that are available in the university such that the students can get started and continue in the path to success. In collaboration with students, faculties, administrative staffs, and parents, OAA nurtures an optimal university experience. In pursuit of doing so, the office members advise, plan, arrange tutorials, point them to appropriate teachers, tutors and services that are present to serve them. In summary, OAA strives to solve any problem affecting their academic performance, staying within the boundaries of the rules and regulation of the university.
What is Our Objective?
- Ensure Smooth Transition in BracU through First Year Advising Team (FYAT) Day
- Enhance First Year Students Academic Performance through First Year Advising continued Three Semesters
- Assist the Low Performing Students to get back in Track through Probation Advising and Support Service (PASS)
Also assist any interim students who approaches us for Assistance or Advise.
Our vision is to partner with the BracU students, in educational growth and development, by creating meaningful educational plans which is compatible with their life goals.
Programs and Services
- Academic Advising
- Guide to First Year Students
- Guide to Low Performers
- Guide to students in Probation
- OAA Tutorials
- Parents’ Orientation
Kha 224 Bir Uttam Rafiqul Islam Avenue
Dhaka 1212. Bangladesh