Services for Students and Employees:
1. Provide emergency medical service (including medicine) to students and employees.
2. Prescribe medicine to patients free of cost.
3. Health checkup for students and documenting health information by providing Health Card.
4. Communicate with government hospitals and offices for emergency health situation.
5. Refer patients on emergency basis to partner medical institutes.
6. Provide ambulance support service.
7. Provide support in collecting blood for testing in pharmacy and mathematics and natural sciences departments.
8. Ensure healthy environment and food hygiene at BRACU female accommodation and BRACU cafeteria.
9. Check and verify medical documents of students and employees
10. Design and circulate various awareness posters pertaining to health issues.
11. Ensure safe drinking water in collaboration with the Department of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Brac University and ICDDR, B.
12. Arrange vaccine for different communicable diseases for students and employees.
13. Organize Blood Donation Programs in collaboration with different university clubs.
14. Gynecological consultation with female students and provide treatment for them.
15. Attend workshops with students on STD and reproductive health service with BRAC James P Grant School of Public Health every semester.
16. Provide consultancy about family planning and personal hygiene with students and employees
17. Regular antenatal checkup and counselling for pregnant students and employees
Providing medical treatment to any student who has been suffering from (minor) psychological diseases and referring the student to Brac University counselling unit for better psychological counselling.